~~Portland Cross-Pollination Project!~~

..................................Check it out!!..................................

March 19, 2007

$5

Part of this trip is funded by my community who believes in the “cross pollinating” work that I am doing – a true honor for me. If you, too, feel happy about this “Journey de Jenny” and feel like you can spare $5 or $10, it would immensely aid the continuation of this trip. Africa is not as cheap as you would think, and even on a peanut butter diet and local bus flow, it’s a challenge to meet my daily budget of $15. I also didn’t anticipate the funds it would take to make phone calls and visit the people and projects on the outskirts of towns… telecommunications is quite expensive, as are many local busses (a major issue for local organizing efforts, by the way). So this little blog entry is a gentle FYI that you can propel this trip with a small donation—you can donate via Paypal or by mailing a check to my parents’ home (email me for address). I thank you, and so do the people who I get to meet here!

1 comment:

charlita said...

wish i could spare more, but i sent a day or so's worth on the paypal.
love you darling! take care of yourself!
big smooch and solid hugs over the left shoulder to connect our hearts...
charlita