~~Portland Cross-Pollination Project!~~

..................................Check it out!!..................................

February 09, 2008

Back to the Blog!

Hello friends,

Thanks for being patient while I shift back to life in Portland and realign the scope and focus of my work! I am very excited to continue the discussions and explorations of cross-pollination, and am amazed at the plethora of people and actions that I have already found to be in sync with these ideas.

This blog will continue to be a reporting back and reflecting mechanism for our collective journey of grassroots social change, as witnessed through my projects, meetings and other observations.

Please add comments and let me know if you want to be a “guest blogger” here… eventually I think the format of this blog needs to be more open to community participation. (If you have techy/webby skills that you want to share with me, I’d love to create a better site!)

No comments: