~~Portland Cross-Pollination Project!~~

..................................Check it out!!..................................

April 05, 2008

(1) I am living the integrated socio-ecosystem

I am on both the ‘dance floor’ and the ‘balcony’ of living my life as a component of the movement to “sustainability” (embodying as well as analyzing it). Most of my writing tends to be about my work in projects or observations of changemaking systems. This section is personal – it’s a reflection on what it means that I myself am trying to live in my daily and larger picture life as an example and experiment of the integrated socio-ecosystem.

There are six posts in this thread of personal reflections.


I am living the integrated socio-ecosystem, and if more people do this, it gets easier.

[soon, link to overview of socio-ecosystem]

No comments: